My DSL has went up to $31.95 a month. I was wondering if anyone had Comcast internet and was it better than DSL. Also, could you give me an idea of what it costs? Thanks for your help.
My DSL has went up to $31.95 a month. I was wondering if anyone had Comcast internet and was it better than DSL. Also, could you give me an idea of what it costs? Thanks for your help.
Basic Comcast internet is about $45
I'm happy with it.
It's not 100% perfect but it will do.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Wow. Is that just for internet or bundled with cable service too?
That's what you pay if you have cable. Without you'll pay $50+ a month.
What's wrong with $32 a month for DSL? I guarantee it will be more reliable than any service you get from a cable company.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I have Comcast internet. They charge an extra $15 because I don't have their tv service. My bill is $57.95 a month.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
My comcast internet comes out to a little over $40 a month, not even $45.
It's a lot better than DSL, but like everything else there are always problems.
Comcast is still trying to get all the kinks of transitioning old Adelphia and other customers in the area over on their server. So bare with them for a while.
Bookmarks